Saturday, July 23, 2016

Join Me In My Challenge

I was feeling a little down about myself after I had my little lady. So now I am determined to TAKE CARE OF ME! I was sick of saying I need to eat better and workout and not stick with it. Since I have started my get back to healthy journey I function better, I have more energy, I feel better about myself, and I'm in a better mood. It's my stress release and alone time.  Once you loose that focus, it's so hard to get back up. I know because I use to be that way!! I can say that I can relate! It's no fun! Since becoming a Beachbody Coach I've been able to stay on track just by surrounding myself with positive people and daily encouragement. I also am able to give out daily motivation and encouragement. It definitely keeps me going on those days I feel like giving up! 


So now it's my time to HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE!!!! This one of my favorite programs!!!! 


The group is going to be a closed Facebook support group. Everyone that joins this group will be added and it will be PRIVATE. Only the members in the group will see what each of us posts. We will all start and finish together. This will be the place that you can plug in daily for tips, motivation, recipes, and help on setting goals and reaching them. 

21 Day Fix Challenge Pack

Here are the Requirements: 

I am your Coach!!

You purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Pack from me as your Coach!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment